How to Play Cash or Crash
The game of Cash or Crash is played in a zeppelin. The ball puller, which is the most crucial element, is inside the zeppelin. There are 19 green-colored balls, 8 red-colored balls, and 1 gold-colored ball in the ball puller. Balls are drawn until the game ends.
Place a bet
The game begins with a bet being placed by the player. The casino usually decides the amount to be wagered, which is shown in the form of chips in front of you. You must choose whatever number you want to wager.
The machine has 28 balls. There are 19 green balls, and eight red ones. One gold ball is also included. After the betting time has expired, the machine draws individual balls one at a time.
Each green ball drawn will give you a chance to win money. You can choose to Continue playing, or take Half or All the money after a green ball is drawn.
Continue: You continue playing with all of your potential earnings.
Take Half: Once the potential winnings have been paid out, the casino continues to play with the remaining 50 percent.
Take All: All wins are cashed out and the game is concluded.
- During the game, the Golden Ball, which is unique to the ball machine, has a particular significance.
- When the protective shield is drawn, it provides you a «Life,» which may be utilized the next time a red ball is drawn. The game will not end if this occurs, and you will stay in for the following ball draw.
- If the next ball drawn is a green ball, all of the payouts on the ladder are improved.
- When the Golden Ball is drawn, the game enters a fast mode where no further decisions are required until after the next red ball has been drawn.
- The objective is for more green balls to be drawn during the protected draws, allowing you to move up the ladder to a higher payout position before the next red ball is drawn.
If you draw a red ball, the shield will be destroyed if you have drawn a gold ball. When this happens, the game continues on the paytable at the same level. If you don’t have an active shield when a red ball is drawn, the round will end.
The game ends when you draw a red ball or win. You may then begin again by wagering money.
The game Cash or Crash is a very basic and low-risk game, so few additional features have been included. As previously stated, the game includes a Golden Ball feature that challenges the green/red ball system. This golden ball serves as both a barrier and a payout multiplier in addition to being a shield.
Features are also available on the screen, including many different sorts of features that assist to guarantee a trouble-free gaming session. A tiny box appears at the bottom of the screen every time you gain a payout level. On the left side of the screen, there is a table that displays your chances for obtaining a green ball, and on the right side, there is a similar table that displays your chances for receiving a red ball. The options Continue, Half and All are displayed at the bottom of the display.
Evolution’s live dealer games have long been recognized for putting on a show, but this one takes it to a new level. As you climb the success ladder, an augmented reality backdrop will transport you on a flying journey. A colorful depiction of a cartoony city seems to cover the majority of the game’s studio in the upper right corner. In addition, there is a result history in the lower right corner.
Cash or crash Game Features
- The RTP of this game is 99.59%
- The game features a 20-step ladder-style paytable
- Reach the top of the ladder to win up to 18 000x (base game) / 50 000x (extended game).
- The Golden Ball activates the Bonus Round.
Cash or Crash Variants
Evolution Gaming’s Cash or Crash Live casino game show features a high- stakes game with a wide range of betting alternatives. You can bet on the color of the balls drawn, the number of balls drawn, or a mix of both. There are various multipliers that you can wager on, increasing your potential earnings (or losses).
For new players, the many betting alternatives and multipliers might be perplexing, but don’t worry — we’ve got you covered. Here’s a quick summary of Cash or Crash Live’s different variants:
- Standard – The game is simple to learn and play. The only difference between this and the previous version of the game is that you can bet on either the color or number of balls drawn, rather than both. The multipliers range from 2x to 10x.
- High Roller – The all-time favorite variant, this one boasts a greater degree of excitement. You may wager on the color of the balls drawn, the number of balls drawn, or a combination of both. The multipliers range from 20 to 50.
- Super High Roller – This is the most difficult form of the game. You may wager on the color of the balls drawn, the number of balls drawn, or a combination of both. The multipliers range from 100x to 500x.
- Mega Ball – This variant is similar to Standard, but with one key difference: you can also bet on which ball will be the Mega Ball. The multipliers range from 2x to 10x. This means that if you choose the right ball, your prize money will be multiplied by that number.
- Lucky Ball – The Paroli variant is identical to Standard, with the exception that you can also bet on which ball will be the Lucky Ball. The multipliers range from 2x to 10x.
Cash or Crash Paytable
Depending on how much you wager and what you wager on, the Cash or Crash Live casino game show by Evolution Gaming offers a wide range of payouts. If you strike the green ball with the highest multiplier, you may win up to 50,000 times your stake. The following is a list of all possible payouts in Cash or Crash Live:
|Paytable Level||Payout Before Shield is Broken||Payout After Shield Is Broken|
The game is straightforward, and the only technique to make a winning decision is to think carefully. The choice of whether or not to continue, take half or all of your winnings. The game has a high degree of variability, which implies that both large and little wins will occur frequently.
The highest low-risk option is to cash out as soon as you make a profit. Although this may be a little tedious, you will not lose your money.
The half-and-half choice, on the other hand, is quite appealing when you can afford to take a chance. To break even after taking half, you must move up two levels. You’ll basically be playing with free money once you’ve reached there. This implies that even if you lose now, it isn’t a catastrophe. Attempting to double down and bank the profits is one of the most effective methods to achieve success.
Evolution also offers a strategy: they advise that you start with balls at level 9 and then stop. If you obtain a golden ball, you may continue playing until you strike a red one.
Pros and Cons
- High RTP
- Wide variety of betting options
- Available on a variety of platforms
- Can be confusing for new players
- The stakes are high, and there is the potential for significant losses.
Cash or Crash from Evolution Gaming is a brilliant game. The graphics, the gameplay, the features and payouts everything about this game is top-notch. If you are looking for an online casino game that is not only entertaining but also has great winning potential then this is the right game for you!
Is this game available to play for free?
No, the game is not available to play for free. You will need to sign up and deposit at an online casino that offers this game.
What is the RTP of this game?
The RTP of this game is 99.59%
What is the maximum payout in this game?
The maximum payout in this game is 18 000x (base game) / 50 000x (with Golden Ball feature)
Is this a high variance game?
Yes, Cash or Crash is a high variance game. This means that there will be lots of small wins and little massive wins for you.